January 30, 2018 – Chrissy Teigen appears on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in New York. Click on the thumbnails below to see the entire set of pictures and the video interview below.
Here are some videos of Chrissy on the red carpet at 2018 Grammys. Check them out!
The Lip Sync Battle host discuss with E! abour her pregnancy and what it’s like working with LL Cool J. Here are some videos.
Chrissy Teigen takes Vanity Fair and you, on a tour of the Lip Sync Battle television set. Check the video below!
Chrissy is featured in the new Mc Donald’s ad for the $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu. Check the video out!
In honor of World AIDS Day, Julia Roberts, Chrissy Teigen, and more stars are encouraging everyone to knock out their Christmas lists by shopping RED.
In a quirky (RED) holiday shopping FAQ video that the non-profit organization shared on Facebook Friday, the starlets, along with the rocker, Olivia Wilde, and Kumail Nanjiani answer a few unusual shopping questions to let people know how to shop (RED), fight AIDS, and save lives.
Through their responses in the clip, each star encourages shoppers to purchase a (RED) product from Amazon, given that a portion of the proceeds will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. Roberts pops up when a woman asks if it’s safe to use (RED) products even though she’s on medication. “Yes, (RED) products are safe to use in conjunction with your current medication,” Roberts, who rocks a structured black blazer over a (RED) shirt said.
Teigen, meanwhile, makes the point that (RED) products are a great resource for those who are having trouble figuring what gifts to buy for Christmas. Bono quipped, “If they don’t like saving lives, you shouldn’t be buying them gifts anyway.”
Bono co-founded the organization in 2006 with Bobby Shriver to “harness the power of people and companies to help fight AIDS,” according to the non-profit’s website. Every dollar raised during the (RED) Shopathon will be matched by The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, up to $15 million, and there are a ton of ways that you can help.
– Through Dec. 31, shop more than 150 brilliant (RED) products that raise money for the Global Fund to fight AIDS—including fashion, cosmetics, and more—at amazon.com/RED or via the Amazon App. Bank of America will donate 30 cents for every dollar spent on amazon.com/RED up to Dec. 31, up to $1.5 million
– Make a $10 donation to fight AIDS at omaze.com/RED, where fans can enter to win experiences including playing mini golf with U2’s Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry, working out with Charlize Theron at a workout session, hitting the red carpet with Reese Witherspoon at the premiere of A Wrinkle in Time, or joining Sean “Diddy” Combs on set at The Four on Fox.
– Buy Apple products. To mark World AIDS Day week, 400 Apple stores will feature a red Apple logo, and for every Apple Pay transaction made at a retail location, online or in-app, Apple will make a $1 donation to the Global Fund.
– Book one of the new (ANDAZ)RED Cabanas starting Dec. 5th. With every booking, participating hotels will donate 30 percent of each package or rental rate to (RED)’s fight to end AIDS.
– Buy your fave holiday drink at Starbucks. The company will contribute 25 cents to fight AIDS for every Peppermint Mocha, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte or Eggnog Latte purchased in participating U.S. and Canada stores.
Just in time for Halloween, Chrissy Teigen invites Vogue into her beautiful (and haunted?) Beverly Hills home and answers 73 Questions. In this episode, presented by the Google Assistant, Chrissy tells us some of her greatest fears, her worst habits, what life is like while John Legend is on tour and much more. Featuring a special guest appearance by baby Luna!
Chrissy Teigen made her ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ debut on last Sunday night! In the new episode, she telling pal Kim Kardashian that she has ‘super high anxiety’ at the Met Ball. You will see Chrissy, John Legend and her dad on the first minutes of the show! Watch the full episode below.