Welcome to Chrissy Teigen Online, the leading online fansite for anything on model, media personality, author and cook Chrissy Teigen.
We will provide you daily updates as latest news, recent pictures and multimedia streams. Don't forget to also visit our photogallery, featured more than 10.000 images (most of them in high resolution) and still growing. Be sure to come back soon for more exclusives and don't hesitate to contact the staff for any suggestion. Spread the word about this Chrissy Teigen fansite and follow us on Twitter.
ChrissyTeigen.ORG – Your original Chrissy Teigen fansite
We will bring you all the latest updates on Chrissy Teigen
Create & Cultivate is lining up an impressive group of speakers. Model Chrissy Teigen and Jen Atkin are joining Kim Kardashian West and Lauren Conrad as keynote speakers at the Create & Cultivate conference in Los Angeles, California, on February 24, 2018.
“Having the opportunity to participate in Create & Cultivate and interview my bff/ girl crush/ force of nature, Chrissy Teigen, in front of a sea of inspiring female entrepreneurs? This is a dream come true!!” Atkin tells ET exclusively.
Create & Cultivate is an online platform and national conference designed to bring women together to help them create and cultivate the career of their dreams through education, entrepreneurial inspiration and empowerment. Past celeb speakers at C&C events include Mandy Moore, Jessica Alba, Gloria Steinem, Nicole Richie, Chelsea Handler and Meghan Markle.
February’s Create & Cultivate conference, it’s biggest to date, will be held at City Market Social House in L.A. Celebrities expected to attend include Aimee Song, Busy Phillips, Sophia Rossi, Tess Holiday and Justina Blakeney. For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.
Even this year, Chrissy Teigen is nominated for the Shorty Awards 2018 in the Snapchatter list. The 10th Annual Shorty Awards will be held on April 15, 2018 in New York. Make sure to vote for her visiting the official site now!
Chrissy Teigen built a massive following with just 1 cookbook … and now it looks like she’s ready to build an empire around it.
The supermodel just applied to lock down the trademark, “Cravings,” to use on a bunch of home goods. The name comes from her 2016 cookbook “Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat.” According to the docs, Chrissy’s looking to slap “Cravings” on housewares like kitchen appliances, hair dryers, bed linens, towels, comforters, window treatments and more.
Chrissy appears to be branching into the blogosphere, too. Docs show she also applied to use “Cravings” for the name of a blog dedicated to homemaking, lifestyle, cooking and, of course, recipes.
If you’ve been following along with Chrissy Teigen‘s crazy story about her flight to Tokyo, you’re probably wondering how someone got onto the flight without a ticket. We finally have the answer!
Two brothers, who are American citizens, reportedly got onto the flight using the same ticket, which was duplicated. They both were traveling to Tokyo, but had booked flights on separate airlines so they were able to get through security without a problem.
One brother had a ticket on All Nippon Airways and the other had a ticket on a United Airlines flight, law enforcement sources told ABC News. The brothers have nearly identical names and used the same ticket to get on the ANA flight, though it’s not clear how the brother with a United ticket found a seat on the ANA plane. The FBI is considering weighing criminal charges against them.
“During the flight, the cabin crew became aware that one of the passengers boarded the incorrect flight and notified the pilot,” ANA said in a statement. “As part of the airline’s security procedure, the pilot in command decided to return to the originating airport, where the passenger was disembarked. ANA is researching the situation currently to determine how the passenger boarded the flight.”
Four hours into the 11-hour flight to Tokyo, the plane turned around and returned to Los Angeles.
Chrissy Teigen was on a flight to Tokyo on December 26 that had to be diverted back to Los Angeles after four hours in the air… because a passenger realized they were on the wrong flight.
Not only was the passenger on the wrong flight, the person reportedly had a ticket for a totally different airline. Chrissy live-tweeted what happened and instead of having the plane land in Tokyo, the plane rerouted and flew four hours back to Los Angeles.
“Why did we all get punished for this one person’s mistake? Why not just land in Tokyo and send the other person back? How is this the better idea, you ask? We all have the same questions,” Chrissy tweeted.
Thankfully, she doesn’t seem too upset. She wrote, “I don’t know why I’m not more upset about this. The pleasure I get out of the story is worth more to me than a direct flight to Tokyo.”
In honor of World AIDS Day, Julia Roberts, Chrissy Teigen, and more stars are encouraging everyone to knock out their Christmas lists by shopping RED.
In a quirky (RED) holiday shopping FAQ video that the non-profit organization shared on Facebook Friday, the starlets, along with the rocker, Olivia Wilde, and Kumail Nanjiani answer a few unusual shopping questions to let people know how to shop (RED), fight AIDS, and save lives.
Through their responses in the clip, each star encourages shoppers to purchase a (RED) product from Amazon, given that a portion of the proceeds will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa. Roberts pops up when a woman asks if it’s safe to use (RED) products even though she’s on medication. “Yes, (RED) products are safe to use in conjunction with your current medication,” Roberts, who rocks a structured black blazer over a (RED) shirt said.
Teigen, meanwhile, makes the point that (RED) products are a great resource for those who are having trouble figuring what gifts to buy for Christmas. Bono quipped, “If they don’t like saving lives, you shouldn’t be buying them gifts anyway.”
Bono co-founded the organization in 2006 with Bobby Shriver to “harness the power of people and companies to help fight AIDS,” according to the non-profit’s website. Every dollar raised during the (RED) Shopathon will be matched by The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, up to $15 million, and there are a ton of ways that you can help.
– Through Dec. 31, shop more than 150 brilliant (RED) products that raise money for the Global Fund to fight AIDS—including fashion, cosmetics, and more—at amazon.com/RED or via the Amazon App. Bank of America will donate 30 cents for every dollar spent on amazon.com/RED up to Dec. 31, up to $1.5 million
– Make a $10 donation to fight AIDS at omaze.com/RED, where fans can enter to win experiences including playing mini golf with U2’s Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry, working out with Charlize Theron at a workout session, hitting the red carpet with Reese Witherspoon at the premiere of A Wrinkle in Time, or joining Sean “Diddy” Combs on set at The Four on Fox.
– Buy Apple products. To mark World AIDS Day week, 400 Apple stores will feature a red Apple logo, and for every Apple Pay transaction made at a retail location, online or in-app, Apple will make a $1 donation to the Global Fund.
– Book one of the new (ANDAZ)RED Cabanas starting Dec. 5th. With every booking, participating hotels will donate 30 percent of each package or rental rate to (RED)’s fight to end AIDS.
– Buy your fave holiday drink at Starbucks. The company will contribute 25 cents to fight AIDS for every Peppermint Mocha, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte or Eggnog Latte purchased in participating U.S. and Canada stores.
Today is Chrissy’s 32nd Birthday! I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday!
Chrissy, I love you with all my heart and I’m really proud to be one of your biggest fans.
May your birthday be blessed with love and joy. I hope you will have a great day with all your family and friends! 🙂
Congratulations to Chrissy Teigen and John Legend! The model announced in an adorable Instagram post Tuesday afternoon she and husband John Legend are expecting their second child, and sources tell the superstar couple have been hoping to expand their family for quite some time.
“They have been planning for this for a long time. Chrissy is really excited to finally share the news,” an insider tells PEOPLE exclusively about the stars, who are parents to their 19-month-old daughter Luna.
On Friday, Legend, 38, told PEOPLE he and Teigen, 31, have been “working on” baby No. 2. Opening up to InStyle about her journey to motherhood via in vitro fertilization, Teigen explained she and her Grammy-winning husband started with 20 embryos and narrowed the number down to three after screenings.
“They are so excited to make Luna a big sister,” says another source. “They think Luna will do a great job with the baby and they’re really happy to be expanding their family.” Just as elated about the news is Teigen’s mom Vilailuck “Pepper” Teigen, who often shares sweet photos of her granddaughters (the cookbook author’s sister Tina also has a young daughter) on her Instagram.
Adds the source: “Chrissy’s mother is thrilled to have another grandbaby on the way!” Teigen and Legend celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary on Sept. 14 and brought baby Luna on tour with them for part of Legend’s Darkness and Light Tour.
“I’m much luckier to have John’s personality in my life than he is to have mine,” Teigen previously said about Legend. “He is insanely patient and such a dork, and he loves seeing me happy.”
– Cravings: Hungry For More is Chrissy’s second cookbook. With the help of Adeena Sussman and her mom Vilailuck, the brand new book is full of new recipes for quick-as-a-snap and delicious meals. And it will make you hungry for more.
– The first Chrissy’s cookbook written by herself, Adeena Sussman and her mom Vilailuck with tons of tips and delicious recipes. The book became a New York Times Bestseller and won a Goodreads Choice Award in 2016. The book was released on February 23, 2016.
Lip Sync Battle
• Host: Chrissy Teigen, LL Cool J
• Details: Tv Show (Paramount)
• Official: Website – Twitter – App
– Lip Sync Battle is an american musical reality competition television series hosted by rapper LL Cool J and Chrissy Teigen, born on April 02, 2015. The show is based on an idea by Stephen Merchant and John Krasinski, in which celebrities battle each other with lip sync performances.
• Designer: Chrissy Teigen
• Details: Make Up Line
• Official: Website – Twitter – IG
– Chrissy has collaborated again with Becca Cosmetics to create a new make up collection. All the products of the cosmetic line are perfect for give you an endless summer glow, all year round.
Take a look to all the latest Instagram posts added by Chrissy.
Founded in 1982, City Harvest is the world’s first food rescue nonprofit organization. It operates in New York City through food rescue, distribution and education. Since 1982, City Harvest has rescued more than 500 million pounds of food.
Chrissy Teigen supports this charity. If you want to do the same, please make a donation on their official website.
Price: $ 16.56
Rated: 4.8/5 stars
– Shop now on Amazon
Becca Glow Face Palette
Items: Blushes, Highlighters
Details: Make Up Palette
Price: $ 46
Rated: 5/5 stars
– Shop now on Becca Cosmetics
Becca Summer Glow Collection
Items: Blushes, Body Oil, Lip Glosses
Details: Glow Products
Price: From $ 22 to $ 42
Rated: 5/5 stars
– Shop now on Becca Cosmetics
Cravings: Hungry For More
Details: Digital or Printed Copy
Price: From $ 15.00 to $ 17.99
Rated: — stars
– Shop now on Amazon
Cravings by Chrissy Teigen
Items: Cookware Products
Details: Kitchen Collection
Price: From $ 3.99 to $ 139
– Shop now on Target